The most horrid of horrid!!



Iranian boy getting his hand crushed, because he stole from a store... These are the people we are protecting. How dare Israel fire upon them. Let them live their lives at peace between each other... Sickening.(Pictures taken from Yamlive.blogspot.com)
In other news, it's Sunday and I just finished a game show. I need to do so much this week it's crazy!
Sonia 'borrowed' her brother Yossi's tune which he composed several months ago. She asked me to put words to it so that she can go and record it... I did.
Somehow, the song came out to be all about the situation in Israel and how our Mitzvo's can make this world a better place to live in no matter how impossible it may seem.
Portion of the song:
"Sitting in my lazy boy and thinking of a better world, my heart feels better when I change the channel on tv,
Reality is screaming and the Rabbi's they are dreaming when they tell me that the better world is up to you and me..."
Whu-eh-vuh!
I'm going to head off and see if the Shluchim's office can give me a list of people in CH who will donate money to new Shluchim heading off on Shlichus.
We need to raise about 40 to 50 thousand dollars for this year alone... I'm scared. But the Rebbe is with me. I think. I know. I believe!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home