Thursday, June 12, 2008

Real quick!

I'm in the game show studio, when I had the sudden urge to post on my blog again. Knowing me, I followed that urge, and here I am.

Anyways, the scariest emails you can get sometimes are "Call me later please."
I say they can be the scariest emails, because that's precisely what I received in my inbox early this morning.
Last night, while livid about the entire Mountain Lodge ordeal, I sat down and wrote out a detailed email to our camp director, telling her how upset and aggravated I was from being thrown around like a puppet (I didn't use those exact words).
Writing the email gave me a chance to make sure that I didn't say the wrong words, be offensive in any way. I edited and reedited the email with the hilf of the wonderful wife, making sure that we wouldn't be attacking or threatening in any way. We made sure that they understood how excited we were about camp and ready we were to throw ourselves into it all. But we also put down clear how we will not tolerate this intolerable toleration (Ha!).
This morning, when I woke up and checked my email - after fervently reciting Modeh Ani with all my heart and soul and washing my Hentelach 3 times on each hand, taking turns, once on each hand etc... - I saw an email from the director: "Call me later please"... That was it. I'm scared like anything. It means I will probably stumble over my words and the implications of my side of the conversation will sound like I hate this place and I'm leaving no matter what they say, unless they pay me 40,000$ a week (just kidding).

The point is, when I'm talking on the phone, it's so much harder to be careful about what I'm saying...

Anyways, I'm going to go and get some more paperwork done for this Summer Youth. Because apparently... I don't have enough papers yet!!
The people with the most paperwork sent into Summer Youth are probably the ones that get in. I only sent in like three thousand papers, so I don't win.

KAAAAAK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter