Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update on life!!

Well, life's been nice to me the past few days. I don't have much time to blog now. Because I have to get on down to the Museum to do another game show. But I will post the few things that are casually strolling through my head these past couple of days.



My kids will look at this video in ten years and think I'm totally off my rocker!!! At least there are things on this blog which will convince my kids about that, way before they even come across this video.

Anyways... My sister was visiting the Kosel a couple of months back, when she saw an old woman walking around with a styrophome (???) cup. She figured that the woman was walking around collecting money. So, being all inspired from the whole Kosel environment, she casually took out a Shekel or two and dropped it into the woman's cup. As the Shekel dropped into the cup, she all of a sudden heard a plop. The Shekel fell right into the woman's cup of coffee that she was drinking. The woman started yelling at her... It was really funny and I laughed tons when I heard the story first hand from the wonderful 'Shvester'.

Hmmmm...

Erev Yud Shvat and I'm so not ready. I haven't finished Basi LeGani (Legnuni)... I haven't been a very good boy lately... What am I going to tell my Rebbe when I visit him tomorrow.
So many things that I have to cry about. But tears don't come.

Anyways... I'm going to head off to the Museum and then to Kollel. I'm really learning good these past couple of days (Bli Ayin Hora - Baruch Hashem)

I'll catcha'all lay-tah!

Good Yom Tov!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that video was awesome!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this video made me think of you. (dont ask why..)
its so ridiculous i thought you might enjoy it

happy yud shvat

Thursday, January 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i forgot the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myTktAvNM1w

Thursday, January 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i couldn't see the video because our computers work slow and we have no sound... along with many other problems (people around and if they see how crazy my brother is... not that you are crazy or anything... they'll expect it from me!) Anywyas... the story was a little twisted but pretty goood interpretation. I had a hand full of agurot and was putting themn in all cups and she happened to be sitting at the end of the line of collectors, and it wasn't coffee... but it was HILARIOUS! Also about the tears part... as I said before... we Hershcovich's don't have enough fluids to cry... and also... are you a "Rab" yet? (1/2 rabbi?)

Monday, January 21, 2008  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Dear bruce (ibid) - Lichiyoireh I should be offended that such garbage videos remind you of me. But don't worry, I'm not.

Wonderful Shvester - lots of also's you put in there. I'm not yet a Rab. I'm just a Ra.

Ra Ra Ree, kick him in the knee.
Ra Ra Rass, kick him in the other knee.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter