Rosh Hashana in Tijuana!!
Rosh Hashana was awesome! I love Mexico. I love San Diego. I love all the other things that I once mentioned I love on this blog.
I hate missing flights. They are very annoying. But the Hashgocho Protis of missing the flight was in two ways.
First of all, we got home after the missed flight and I found that the new blackberry phone which I had ordered online a couple of days ago was sitting at the front door. Imagine if we would have gotten the flight. I would have had to wait another ten days to get the phone.
Second of all, we were finally able to go to the Ohel and ask for a good year from our Master, Teacher and Rebbe (Long live he, forever and ever!)
It was really very refreshing to finally be at the Ohel again.
Rosh Hashana here was awesome (I think I said that already). Davvening was cool, the food was incredible (Best Challah and Cholent I ever tasted!!!) and the people were really nice - So is the Chabad House.
Well, lots of thoughts went through my 'Keppeleh' over the Yom Tov, but I don't really remember them and ever if I did, I'd probably be too embarrassed to share them with everyone.
Anyways... Will post more as things continue. I'm in Diego for the next week and some things on our itinerary include: Sea-world, Los Angeles, Swimming, wave-running and some other cool activilies!!
A gutt Gebentcht yohr to all!!!

4 Comments:
PUTZ! That was most probably the first time you came to the Ohel since you got engaged! I waited for you in the Ohel for TWO MONTHS and you didn't come! NOW I KNOW THE TRICK, I WILL ARRANGE WITH A SPIC TO MAKE YOU LOSE MORE FLIGHTS!
I DO NOT and WILL NOT forgive.
all the phones in los angeles have been disconnected. when u go there, don't even bother trying to call anyone there.
(have sonny read this--she's good at 'handling' me)
SBC Le eh-pic - Sorry (even though there is no forgiveness).
It is not the first time I went to the Ohel since the engagement (I think).
Why do we need to miss flights with the help of a spic? Couldn't a regular American help us miss a flight??
And finally, I didn't want to ruin the intense learn'age that was going on at the Ohel throughout the two months there.
Alerter - No need to get Sonny involved, I get the point!
We had the phone in out hands and were about to call, but then I was like "Hey, the lines are down anyways. There's no point!"
Kidding!
Sonny doesn't have her phone. Only mine is available. So I don't know if she knows your number off-hand. But we will get in touch with you. We are headed to LA today.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home