Monday, September 03, 2007

Pros and cons.

Hillel Polichenko in London by Yisroel Meir's wedding.

Picture has nothing to do with post.

So I'm just trying to figure things out... A very random post.

Reasons to have a blog private before marriage:
1) Don't want people to know what goes on in your single life. It could affect your Shidduch and Zivug possibilities.
2) People judge you alot faster.

Reasons to have a blog public before marriage:

1) Don't give a kak about what people think. Any problems that you face are not affecting someone else' life and privacy. It's all you and who gives a flying goose peckle.

Reasons to have a blog private after marriage:
1) Don't want people to know what goes on in the private life. If there is a problem with anything and it's put on the blog, then someone else' life is also being publicized and you can be messing with someone else' privacy.
2) In a case where one wants to put up the deepest secrets of his heart, then publicizing such feelings can be harmful to both parties of the relationship.

Reasons to have a blog public after marriage:
1) Who gives a kak about marriage? It's over and done with already.


Okay. that was that.

It was interesting. A couple of days ago, this football player got sacked for arranging and directing dog fights. 'Something' Vick had to get up in front of all the media after his courtcase and apologize.
I was driving back from Myrtle beach then, so I got to hear the radio pretty much all day.
It was funny how, listening to every talk show host which spoke about his "apology to the nation," it came out that every single word which was uttered during that apology was totally stupid, ignorant and foolish.

Between Mark levin, Sean Hannity and some other New York talkshow host on 740am, this man was so silly.
I sort of felt bad for him.
Here was this football player, turned into a total fool for lying to the referee's and the whole football association. He was made an idiot in front of the entire America. He decides to publicly humiliate himself and admit his wrongdoings and humbly accept his prison sentence and everyone is making him into total Chreff!
I don't know. I just felt bad for him.

Hmmmm.

The wife made this incredible supper tonight in honor of the birthday. Shish-ka-bub. I think I had like ten of them. Amazing...

The whole family came over and surprised me too.
I also hear that tomorrow, a huge parade will be taking place for all the blacks on Eastern Parkway in honor of my birthday... How exciting!!! YAAAAAY!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh its most deffinitly in your honor ;p

Monday, September 03, 2007  
Blogger afroson said...

that was funny

Monday, September 03, 2007  
Blogger Levi A said...

I know how old YOU are.. can't be fooling me! 27.. yeah right! Who you think you fooling? Try 28 ;)
Happy Birthday, Benoit Benito.. or maybe BenZion..

Random comment: Michael Vick is the essence of all that is wrong with professional athletes today. Save your pity for someone worth it.. like me!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Thanks Levi.

And about the random comment. I know that Vick is the epitome of evil and is totally guilty and needs some serious help.
But my point is, that when someone is ready to stand up in front of everyone and apologize (Okay okay... probably because he looked so stupid that there was nothing else to do), at least we should accept his apology and not make his attempt totally worthless. Nobody gives him credit for saying sorry to all the people who support the sport and are following his horrible example.
At least he stood up to what he was wrong for. That's all I was trying to say. Lots of politicians would never have the guts to do that.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'not zvis toes'?!?!?

LOLLLLLLLLLL

gosh i wish i had someone here to laugh with me bout that one.

i feel honored actually. ha.



p.s. :DDDDDDD

Friday, September 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter