Last post of this year for me.
Well, this is probably going to be my last post as a 27 year old ( - ha, just kidding. But I'm not telling how old I really am).
Tomorrow is my Yom Holedes. I will be completing another year in this world and entering an entirely new level of Avoda.
Since I'm not too good at the mental Cheshbon Hanefesh thingy, I guess writing down a miniature Cheshbon is coo'.
This past year, hmmmmm. Am I supposed to be nice to myself and my ego when I make this Cheshbon or perhaps I should trash myself and my spiritual situation throughout the entire year so that I can guarantee a better one to come.
1) Birthday, return from Hong Kong
2) High Holidays in Dayton Ohio
3) Sukkot in Montreal
4) Preparing for Maccabees
5) Doing Maccabees
6) Getting my Dor Yeshorim done (what??!! That counts!)
7) Engagement (Obviously preceded by dating)
8) Matzah Bakery and learning in Beis Ayol at the JCM
9) Bubby passes away
10) Pesach at home
11) Chosson classes and museum work
12) Lag BaOmer with the Kalla
13) Shavuos and the Ofruff
14) Trip to Italy and not for touring and fun
15) The most memorable day of my life (13 Sivan 5767)
16) Trip to Israel with the wife and bestestest tour guide in the world
17) Trip to London for brother in law's wedding
18) Trip back to New York
19) Moving into new apartment (with backyard!)
20) Go to Montreal twice in one week
21) Six day trip to Myrtle beach SC
22) Back and ready to begin brand new year!!
I guess that's it. My year in review with only 22 highlights. You think a good Hachloto would be to make sure that by next year I'll have 23 highlights to post?
I don't know.
It's been a crazy year, but IY"H this year will be the most amazing one yet.
I will make Hashem and the Rebbe proud of me.
I will Davven better
I will learn better
I will think better thoughts
I will smile more
I will be serious more
I will be nicer to those around me
I will try to help every single person that I come across with whatever I can
I will try and be more caring, loving, devoted and friendly with everyone I know (especially you-know-who)
I will help bring Moshiach closer
I will try and wake up a little earlier on Shabbos morning to be able to learn something.
Okay, for those of you who thought that the last Hachloto sounded the most do'able for me... Ech'crew you! (Youch! There goes my "be nicer to people" Hachloto)
Gosh I am so tired. In case this post makes absolutely no sense, disregard it all.
Tomorrow is my Yom Holedes. I will be completing another year in this world and entering an entirely new level of Avoda.
Since I'm not too good at the mental Cheshbon Hanefesh thingy, I guess writing down a miniature Cheshbon is coo'.
This past year, hmmmmm. Am I supposed to be nice to myself and my ego when I make this Cheshbon or perhaps I should trash myself and my spiritual situation throughout the entire year so that I can guarantee a better one to come.
1) Birthday, return from Hong Kong
2) High Holidays in Dayton Ohio
3) Sukkot in Montreal
4) Preparing for Maccabees
5) Doing Maccabees
6) Getting my Dor Yeshorim done (what??!! That counts!)
7) Engagement (Obviously preceded by dating)
8) Matzah Bakery and learning in Beis Ayol at the JCM
9) Bubby passes away
10) Pesach at home
11) Chosson classes and museum work
12) Lag BaOmer with the Kalla
13) Shavuos and the Ofruff
14) Trip to Italy and not for touring and fun
15) The most memorable day of my life (13 Sivan 5767)
16) Trip to Israel with the wife and bestestest tour guide in the world
17) Trip to London for brother in law's wedding
18) Trip back to New York
19) Moving into new apartment (with backyard!)
20) Go to Montreal twice in one week
21) Six day trip to Myrtle beach SC
22) Back and ready to begin brand new year!!
I guess that's it. My year in review with only 22 highlights. You think a good Hachloto would be to make sure that by next year I'll have 23 highlights to post?
I don't know.
It's been a crazy year, but IY"H this year will be the most amazing one yet.
I will make Hashem and the Rebbe proud of me.
I will Davven better
I will learn better
I will think better thoughts
I will smile more
I will be serious more
I will be nicer to those around me
I will try to help every single person that I come across with whatever I can
I will try and be more caring, loving, devoted and friendly with everyone I know (especially you-know-who)
I will help bring Moshiach closer
I will try and wake up a little earlier on Shabbos morning to be able to learn something.
Okay, for those of you who thought that the last Hachloto sounded the most do'able for me... Ech'crew you! (Youch! There goes my "be nicer to people" Hachloto)
Gosh I am so tired. In case this post makes absolutely no sense, disregard it all.

1 Comments:
Happy B-day Benny . . .
We love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home