I just realized something which I thought I'd mention.
Yeah. Si I was just singing the song "Men Zogt L'chaim Un M'iz Freilach..." when I thought to myself "Hey! I never in my entire life ever said L'chaim and was so happy and did the Karahodt!!"
I sing it. I dance it. But by Moses! I don't even know what the Gehinom the Karahodt is!!!!
Can someone explain to me why everyone sings this song, when ninety nine percent of them are clearly lying??!!
I sing it. I dance it. But by Moses! I don't even know what the Gehinom the Karahodt is!!!!
Can someone explain to me why everyone sings this song, when ninety nine percent of them are clearly lying??!!

1 Comments:
The problem is that you say l'chaim like Avraham Fried, and don't drink mashke like the real niggun.
When you drink mashke you can do a karahad
Post a Comment
<< Home