HAPPY!!!
That's it! I'm happy. I haven't updated this blog in a long long time.
I may have found life to be more important than blogs. I'm not sure what it is. But I'm happy as anything Baruch Hashem.
Hmmmm, what else?
Was at the weekly Sicha last night. It was great. We made this new thing. Once a week all the Yungerleit and Bochurim get together to learn a Sicha and chill for about an hour or two. It was great. We had 7 guys last night and next week the party will
IY"H be at my crib/pad/apartment/house/Bayis Ne'emon B'Yisroel.
I'm still madly in love.
Otherwise, life goes on (ba-da-dim-ba-da-dum)!
I may have found life to be more important than blogs. I'm not sure what it is. But I'm happy as anything Baruch Hashem.
Hmmmm, what else?
Was at the weekly Sicha last night. It was great. We made this new thing. Once a week all the Yungerleit and Bochurim get together to learn a Sicha and chill for about an hour or two. It was great. We had 7 guys last night and next week the party will
IY"H be at my crib/pad/apartment/house/Bayis Ne'emon B'Yisroel.
I'm still madly in love.
Otherwise, life goes on (ba-da-dim-ba-da-dum)!

1 Comments:
oh its goooooood...
Iy"h by Aych...
Post a Comment
<< Home