Monday, May 29, 2006

Ontherun84... Why the name change??!!

Why am I on the run? Why do I try to stay hidden away from the public? How stupid can I be, trying to stay away from the public, but putting my information and feelings (or lack thereof) on a blog, where everyone can easily view me? The answer is, I don't know!
This blog is for friends, family and any other unknown human folk, just as long as they don't carry guns or knives and don't like German propaganda books.
But, there are some wonderful people out there who, even though they're really nice and all, I would still never want them to access my blog and see it. I will leave it up to all my welcomed viewers imaginations as to whom I wouldn't want looking at my blog. But it has to do with tonight, someone walking into the room while I was on the blog, looking over my shoulder at some pictures posted of things going on around Hong Kong and nodding his head in approval while mentally jotting down the URL of the site, so that he can later thoroughly investigate it and its details in his office.
After he left the room, I didn't hesitate a moment in changing the blog name. That's where this name came from. I feel like a real Jew now. Albeit a modern one. I am being cyberly oppressed and forced to move out of my comfort zone just like the Jews were physically opressed in their historic homelands. I am being banished from my "unblogged84.blogspot" land. Forced to venture into unknown "ontherun84.blogspot" territory. Luckily for me, I brought everything I ever owned from my previous homes along here with me. I didn't even forget a shoelace (that secures that). I hope that this new "website home" will be comfortable. I sure hope that the good Aibishter blesses me with peace and tranquility in my new home.

I am "on the run"... Damn, I'm so dramatic!! I freek me out!! (*tee hee*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter