Wednesday, May 24, 2006


I know I wrote in my previous post that I had nothing to update about. But after already posting that, I remembered that there was some very interesting thing that was on the computer which I thought very appropriate to be shared with everyone.
This was actually on www.onlysimchas.com for about two hours a couple of days ago. One of the Bochurim (Not me) saw it and saved the picture on our computer before the Onlysimchas managers shamefully removed it.
... Like the Befeirushe Shrek says... Celebrity marriages, they never work!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the Bochurim (Not me)
MIATCH!!!!!!!!

Thursday, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Baruch said...

NUUUUUU?!?!?!
Updates?????
;)

Thursday, May 25, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Alright, ALRIGHT!! I cannot give in to this severe pressure!!!


Chillax Brucy-pumpkin!

Thursday, May 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter