Today's my aniversary!!
"Happy Birthday to my blog... Happy Birthday to my blog... Happy Birthday to my blog... Happy Birthday to my blog... How much do you weigh?... How much do you weigh?... How much do you weigh?... How much do you weigh?"
May 29, 2006 is the one year aniversary of my first post to this blog! Today I will be happy in honor of my blog which is one year old. I will say L'chaim and drink some 12 year old, single malt Macalan Whiskey in honor of my one year old blog. Today I will say Kapitel Beis in honor of my blog, who turns one years old today. I'm going to send my blog a virtual birthday card today. The birthday card will be found here... I'm still debating whether or not I'll make a hachloto in honor of my one year old Blog.
May 29, 2006 is the one year aniversary of my first post to this blog! Today I will be happy in honor of my blog which is one year old. I will say L'chaim and drink some 12 year old, single malt Macalan Whiskey in honor of my one year old blog. Today I will say Kapitel Beis in honor of my blog, who turns one years old today. I'm going to send my blog a virtual birthday card today. The birthday card will be found here... I'm still debating whether or not I'll make a hachloto in honor of my one year old Blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home