Thursday schedule
We woke up at 8am this morning. Had our first play in this gorgeous home in a gated area called "Presidential suites and estates" for some Chabad Chanuka party. The play was at 9:30am which we casually started at about 10:15. We then went to Aventura for the Chabad's children's Chanukah party and performed at 1pm. Tonight, we're going to Boca Raton and performing in another mall and then our last show of Miami in the Moshiach center of Miami Beach. It's very hectic. But at least the Bochurim are enjoying their last day in Miami now. They're all swimming and going meshigeh (in true Ottawa spirit)
I will post pictures of the trip as soon as I get a normal computer.
Frelichen Chanuka once again.
I will post pictures of the trip as soon as I get a normal computer.
Frelichen Chanuka once again.

6 Comments:
Hey Benny,
C'mon admit it, no one does Antiouchus like me:)
When in Boca send regards to my brother in law Moishe Denburg.
Ariel... YOU ROCK. Or better: Du rockst Di Hoiz Azoi gut!
I'm outa' Miami in about a half hour. Gotta' go!
Mojo. So good to see you alive and well (in Jerusalem). You're right, nobody is half as evil as you and noone will ever match the Central Show in front of the thousand Phillipinos which you mastered so well. A Freilichen Chanuka to you and all the other M.I.B.s
(P.S. I'm planning to visit the Baker Brothers and Yisrolik before Yud Shvat. I'll be in NY for about a week.)
NU! LESHOINESS!
BLi kesher Benny here vu in shenzen ken ich koifen glasses and lenses??? kol tuv my email is bennygreenberg@gmail.com
I'll email you two places in the Shenzhen market that I found. You can bargain like crazy with them. They follow you around.
Post a Comment
<< Home