Friday, July 01, 2005

My - long - Califonia update...

Well, I made it to California (The pillipino's would call it cali-por-nia... But I'm trying to stay Chah-see-dish!). I came to Mount Olympus Chabad house. It's based in the rabbi's house. I thought I would be having this cheesy "chilled out" time in California for a month, then going over to Ukraine and having fun there. But Apparently... G-d had other plans for me.
The Chabad house is small in size, but huge in warmth and "chabad house'age" (If you know what I mean).
This camp, which I actually thought it was in the begginning, is NO camp!!! It's a frieking heaven for 10-15 year old boys!
I looked at the schedule, and there seems to be not a day throughout the whole summer, that we actually stay in camp. Every single day is another trip. It's awesome.
We have 20 actual days of camp. And our trips our: 1) Rope course. 2) Newport beach. 3) Paintball. 4) Ice skating and pizza. 5) Knott's-berry-farm (An amusement park). 6) Skate park. 7) Sport fishing in the middle of the atlantic. 8) Pharoh's lost kingdom (A huge water park) and the over night. 9) Water sports (i.e. jet-ski'ing, banana boating, tubing etc...). 10) Magic Mountain (THE amusement park of L.A.!) 11) Surfing lessons. 12) paintball competition against another camp. 13) Family fun center. 14) Bowling and trip to Munchies Kosher candy store. 15) Fly to Denver Colorado for the beginning of our week long Colorado trip. Tour the mint. 16) Alpine sliding and action activities. 17) Six flags in Denver. 18) ATV'ing and mountain biking. 19) Pikes peak, colorado springs and sight seeing. 20) Mad Shabbaton in Colorado. 21) White water rafting. 22) fly back from Colorado and camp ends.!!!
How awesome is that! I'm going absolutely crazy. If there are any 10-15 year old boys who have not yet known of this camp. Well I'm letting you know right now. The year 5766 is going to be even better and you better get your rumps down to Cali and get into this camp. It's the hottest thing on this planet in this present era.
But, back to present news. I just ate at this really cool restaurant called orange delight. It's somewhere in the Valley. It's really good and the owner gave us (Me and Nuttie Shpigelman who I'm with in camp here) a free smoothie... So now I'm promoting his restaurant to pay back for a free smoothie!
If anybody is in California, EVER!!! Pass by the Orange delight. It's this really great little restaurant with great food and this nice little old mexican lady (If thats what it takes to get you down there). You'll have fun, guaranteed!
Anyways, it's like 2 in the morning and I'm totally zonked. So, I'll just post some pictures and retire for the night.
Good Shabbos from hershky84!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter