Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm trying to cal HK (718) but nobody is picking up!!

No need to put any more words than the heading.

I farbrenned really shtark this past Shabbat. People here really like (or don't like) the new yarlmukah look. But, I'm out of here tonight anyways so... i don't realy care.

I'm realy missing Hong Kong, just to mention!!

Otherwise, I'll be in California in three days and I'll put up updates and pictures when I'm there.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy cali, benidar!!!! forget us not....

Tuesday, June 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny- do u have my CD that that indian/pakistani van driver gave us the night of the channukah play? "yarra yarra yarra..."?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

I just arrived in Cali. Will update shortly.
Shloime... Did you need that cd??? (shux!)

Also, what's the deal witht he Smicha place you were after. I hear rumors that it's happening!... elaborate por favor...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Oh baby! Is this indian cd ever awesome!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny give him back the cd u know u shoule!

Sunday, July 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter