Thursday, June 23, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I'm very sorry to all the previous "Thought-that-t...
- Back in New york, I gave my nephews some of my cus...
- On the plane home!!! AAAWWWWW... 10 freeking month...
- David greenstein, the boy who accompanied me on my...
- Our apartment from the van on the way to the airport.
- Sheesh! It's over... At the entrance to Chabad of ...
- Farby... THE "AFC" BEGINS HERE!!! He really gave u...
- After the night market, we went to the Avtzon's re...
- Last night in HK. Me and yisrolik went to the nigh...
- Some last minute quality time with the Coolest kid...


2 Comments:
dang its worth it to FLY heimans, there are all the nasty things there like Mrs. SHVARTS
Who ever said Mrs. Shvartz is nasty!! I can think of some nastier things than her... Ummm, okay maybe not. But the ride is so cool!! Everyone should do it at least once just for the experience
Post a Comment
<< Home