Tuesday, June 08, 2010

On black hats, Kingston's and Kosher food.

It's good to be in Crown Heights again!

Saw some black hatted individuals last night on the ride from the airport (thank so much future brother in law, but current 'Bruther' Izzy!!) and I was so excited.

Today, I had yogurt for the first time in like 6 months. Ahhhhh, the delicious flavor filled taste of Banana strawberry yogurt filling my pallets and nourishing my body and spirit. I also had the tiniest piece of a danish from the new Gombo's bakery on Kingston. The taste wasn't so ai-ai-yai... But the smell inside the bakery was heaven.

770 is awesome. I gave Kovi a small tour of the building, so he should be acquainted with his soon to be home, when he moves here as a Bochur!!! But then he made this master kaki and I needed to take him home quickly for a diaper change.

My first day in Crown Heights and I see that it is good.

And it was evening and it was morning... One day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter