Kayaking on the sea of Cortez
There is no place to hide.
Recently, I've had a close friend from Crown Heights come into Cabo. He's here for the entire week and so we've been hanging out a bit.
Obviously, being here in Cabo makes time very difficult to spend with the poor old Rabbi and his family. There are so many other things to do while here... Which is why I am very grateful that he took some time out of his busy schedule to go out with us.
The wives took the boat to 'lover's beach' which is only accessible by boat, while me and Reuvein rented a kayak for the day and went over to the beach via our kayak.
Oh, did I fail to mention that the name of my visitor is Reuvein? Yes! I did. Sorry.
Reuvein Lakein from Crown Heights, who is a former Yekatrinoslav buddy came here with his wife to visit Cabo. In fact, this coming Shabbos, we're going to be having a Yeka Bein Hashmoshos here in Cabo. I'm so excited for it.
Anyways, so we're two bearded, Yarlmuka wearing, soaked yello Tzitzis shlepping guys softly Kayaking down the sea of Cortez, when all of a sudden we see one of the jetski's whizzing by stop next to us and there are two people on the jetski. It was some Frum guy with a big bushy "salt watery" beard and sunglasses with his Tichel bearing wife on the jetski.
"Shalom Chabad!" they called out.
We couldn't believe it. It was some Los Angeles Frum couple who were visiting Cabo with their cousins and they were trying to get in touch with the Chabad house in Cabo, but they we're having a hard time... Yet, here we are right in the middle of the ocean, peacefully kayaking along the water and we run into them... So IY"H they will all be showing up for our Barbecue tonight. I'll take pictures and post them.
In other news, I am finally going to open a Mexican bank account with Sonia in a couple of minutes. Wish luck.
In other news, I'm looking for someone to do R"H and Y"K davvening here in Cabo. I don't have lots of money to give. In fact, as of now, I don't have any money I can give... But I will definitely pay for the flight and try to put together a few hundred extra dollars to shower the Chazzan with... any suggestions??
We'll be in touch lovely blog.
Recently, I've had a close friend from Crown Heights come into Cabo. He's here for the entire week and so we've been hanging out a bit.
Obviously, being here in Cabo makes time very difficult to spend with the poor old Rabbi and his family. There are so many other things to do while here... Which is why I am very grateful that he took some time out of his busy schedule to go out with us.
The wives took the boat to 'lover's beach' which is only accessible by boat, while me and Reuvein rented a kayak for the day and went over to the beach via our kayak.
Oh, did I fail to mention that the name of my visitor is Reuvein? Yes! I did. Sorry.
Reuvein Lakein from Crown Heights, who is a former Yekatrinoslav buddy came here with his wife to visit Cabo. In fact, this coming Shabbos, we're going to be having a Yeka Bein Hashmoshos here in Cabo. I'm so excited for it.
Anyways, so we're two bearded, Yarlmuka wearing, soaked yello Tzitzis shlepping guys softly Kayaking down the sea of Cortez, when all of a sudden we see one of the jetski's whizzing by stop next to us and there are two people on the jetski. It was some Frum guy with a big bushy "salt watery" beard and sunglasses with his Tichel bearing wife on the jetski.
"Shalom Chabad!" they called out.
We couldn't believe it. It was some Los Angeles Frum couple who were visiting Cabo with their cousins and they were trying to get in touch with the Chabad house in Cabo, but they we're having a hard time... Yet, here we are right in the middle of the ocean, peacefully kayaking along the water and we run into them... So IY"H they will all be showing up for our Barbecue tonight. I'll take pictures and post them.
In other news, I am finally going to open a Mexican bank account with Sonia in a couple of minutes. Wish luck.
In other news, I'm looking for someone to do R"H and Y"K davvening here in Cabo. I don't have lots of money to give. In fact, as of now, I don't have any money I can give... But I will definitely pay for the flight and try to put together a few hundred extra dollars to shower the Chazzan with... any suggestions??
We'll be in touch lovely blog.

1 Comments:
Cute. Tell Miriam that Chanan's kallah, Elisheva says hello.
(That's me).
Post a Comment
<< Home