Monday, April 20, 2009

Chol Hamoed Pictures... Finally!

Atzmus Umahus melubash in a guf!!

Needed to crop this picture a tad. The full, unrated version can be seen on our family blog. Privatized and available for select members obviously. (Uterus club?)



Just a pose. Just a pose. Relax man!

The goyls went ATV'ing. I spent quality time with My bestest son and then met the clan at the Pacific beach (isn't it amazing... When telling you that I was at the beach, I need to actually specify which one I was at. It could be either the Cortez or the Pacific. Big waves or small ones).
The wife got stuck in this. She then wants to get a license Noch!
Here is Alberto, their guide Schlepping it out.


Cabo parking security.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zvi said...

His t-shirt says: I am still living with my parents... hilarious! and beautiful pictures!

Monday, April 20, 2009  
Blogger Baruch said...

You're kippa is awesomeness

Monday, April 20, 2009  
Blogger Zvi said...

Benny, take a 'shlichus' family picture on the beach and send it to me please.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009  
Blogger Mottel said...

Looks like you're having an all around good time :P

Friday, April 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter