Sunday, April 19, 2009

The goyls are scuba diving and I post on my blog.

Talk about priorities.
The Shvesters are now scuba diving in the sea of Cortes. They are enjoying the colorful fishy's swimming about in the wild. Perhaps they are petting the wild sea lions which come to play with the divers.
Yet I sit and update my blog. That's how much I love my blog reader.

Several things on my mind as of late.
Firstly, I don't know what in the world I would have done without my sisters here for Pesach. They saved our lives. Literally. From taking care of the Seder logistics to helping cook on a daily basis, to just being with us, letting us know that we're not the only Lubavicher's in the world. It really was a life saver.
---
Tomorrow in Guadalajara, Mexico, Rabbi Avraham Srugo, Chabad Shliach to Guadalajara will be Shechting cows for the first time. He is going to be sending us 150Kg of meat. We will sell meat and have mucho meat for ourselves once it arrives.
For those wondering, you will not find Rabbi Srugo on Chabad.org. But he is still a Chabad, Ibergegebener Chossid and a wonderful Shliach of the Rebbe in Mexico.
Mexico has lots of politics, Chabad wise. That's something I found out while working on getting here.
---
In my opinion, Obama promised 'change'. Obama is keeping his promise, by the fact that he is most definitely changing and shaking up Washington. But it's for the worse, and that's what people are getting upset about.
The American people are so stupid, dare I say (If I were posting these things for comments, then this controversial statement is sure to be a success)!
When I say stupid, I mean the majority of American's. They are all about instant gratification. When they hear the word 'change' and they know that their situation is pretty bad, they right away jump to the opportunity of a different scenery, without even questioning and investigating the remote possibility of the 'change' perhaps ruining their lives and the lives of millions of people around the world.
It must be why businesses thrive on headline news and quick, half-bat advertisements. It seems to me that the majority of American people will reply to those emails from Rajhid Ahmedinijad in Rwanda who promises $3,000,000 bank transfers, if they only send in their name, address, social security and credit info... Or when 'Capital one' sends them a 'instantly approved' credit line for them, their parents, their pets and Kazakhstani relatives, the American's jump to these colorful offers without reading the fine print.

I think that people may be starting to realize that not always in change good.
Obama promises.
Obama follows through.
The American people made the mistake.
Who's going to own up to their mistake?
I'm Canadian. I didn't vote Obama. Canada has a Prime Minister who is most probably the most supportive Politician of Israel and the Jewish people in the world. Dare I say, more supportive even then the Israeli Government.
... Of course I live in Mexico now, so that doesn't really help much (Marijuana anyone?).
---
While on the Obama issue... I see two paths to take.
One path is war, which perhaps is not the answer. But with no other guaranteed alternative, it's the only way.
It will kill many - perhaps thousands of people. But the result will be the good overpowering over the evil. It will bring peace. Peace the way peace is supposed to be. Unconditional peace. Perhaps it is conditional by the fact that it demands that all parties behave like decent human beings in a proper, well fashioned society. So there! Conditional peace. But with sensible conditions.
The Second 'way out' is the liberal, delusional, horrible approach (my biased descriptions. In case you are liberal, you can casually leave out the elaborations).
The second way demands 'talk'. Discuss and create dialogue with the opponent. Perhaps. just PERHAPS these radically brainwashed 'creations' will see the light the way you understand it, they will completely apologize for their sinful ways and they will not condemn the 'outer' circles of their mental cages to utter destruction.
Even if they don't do complete Teshuva and take back their opinions. Still, through dialogue and the open-mindedness of concessions, you can make them at least hold back for a little bit longer. However the eventual damage in way worse. More people die and the world is upside down.
All because some 'open-minded' freeks decided to talk to the lions and convince them to feed somewhere else.
That way you get to breathe air for another day.
What comes from that is far worse than the first option.
While you have the remote possibility of lives being saved, you also give the forces of evil what they thrive on. You give them credibility and power. You weaken yourself!
In my opinion, something big is about to happen. I just wonder if Obama is going to have the self respect, humility and dignity to get up in front of the world and apologize for his mistake, acknowledging the blood that is on his hands become of his 'diplomatic measures' being taken.

There he is smiling at South American dictators, who for years and years, American Presidents (more experienced then he) and politicians have cast away as pure evil.
Instead of addressing the REASONS for the US being concerned and critical of these rogue dictators and the evils that they impose upon their slave inhabitants, Obama proudly and excitedly shakes their hands, pats them on the back and gives them a 'get out of jail free' card.
They are evil. But the wonderful Obama will give them another chance!! How wonderful is he. How wonderful it is to read in the news that Chavez likes Obama!! (With full sarcasm).
If he was a tweed smart, he would put these American enemies in the shower, cleanse them from all their garbage and then accept them. (I know Shoch will release his verbal vengeance upon me. But what's happening here is not right at all!)

Obama is like the Jewish people. Always trying to please the nations. If the world is happy, then we're happy.
Live another day.
The American pride is down the drain. The world has the U.S. at it's knees, trying to keep everyone happy. Just like us Jews.

So in conclusion, we all are in the dumps. Let's bring Moshiach.

Pictures of the ATV'ing to be posted shortly.
I need to go pick up the scuba divers now.

A good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter