Sunday, November 09, 2008

My first sing along Siddur



This is 'my first sing along Siddur' which is coming out by the Kinnus. I helped record some of the songs. That's all.

6 Comments:

Blogger the sabra said...

zeh lo oved
(etzli, lifachot)

is it mean if i send regards to a certain pg here? ho ho

Monday, November 10, 2008  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

LO Ichpat li el mi zeh oved...

Mi zeh PG?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008  
Blogger the sabra said...

(huffily-) well then i can't compliment you on your recording!

pg? he's 13. staaaaam. um you know. ask sonia.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Hmmmmm...

This is all PG-13... I hope that's what you meant.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008  
Blogger the sabra said...

I meant your friend. But forget it. It's dumb. Just an innocent silly remark :)

Thursday, November 13, 2008  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Yes. Dumb and innocently Silly.

It's a great thing when people can own up to their 'Dumb and innocently silly' remarks.

jk... Chill dude!

Thursday, November 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter