Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The official Mazal Tov to Bash and Shua!

Updates (YAAAY!!): NOTE: Please remember to say Bli Ayin Hora after every update. If not, then I will have to stop this update'age altogether. If you don't know how to say Bli Ayin Hora after every... Okay, whatever.


Chaim Shimshon Hershcovich, adorable son of Zvi and Chayaleh Hershcovich, Shluchim to Stavropol, Russia. They came back to this side of the world to work on their visas. They are working on obtaining residency, which takes a heck of a long time and hard work. So meanwhile, they need to leave the country every three months and get brand new visas. Expensive like Hecht! But cool for me... I get to see my cute little nephew and his darling cute sister every couple of months.

Mazal Tov to Rabbi Shua and Rebbetzin Bashy Naparstek... Shluchim to Harbor Beach, Florida - and now proud parents to their first child, a beautiful girl KA"H. Racheli.
Ed. Note: Bashy just so happens to be my sister and Shua also coincidentally (or Hashgocho Protis'ly) happens to have been the "Josh of the week" dude. Stam!


My Shvester Malky got this pair of slippers on Sukkos. She made Zvi very jealous. But they're cute and I thought they're worth mention on this trash-site.


When Hashem created his world oh so 'Beautiful' (Which starts with the letter 'B'), the letter 'A' came sadly and complained.
"Why is it that the letter 'B' always gets everything!!" It complained. "The letter 'B' gets the first word of the Torah, it gets to begin the word 'Boxers' (Which was an honor to have up in heaven), and now it also gets the word 'Beautiful'??!!"
"No fair!!" Cried the letter 'A' sadly.

Hashem gently put his metaphoric arm around the letter 'A' and softly explained.
"It is true that 'B' gets to begin the Torah. But don't worry, you're going to also begin a very special word in the Torah. When I give my ten commandments to Israel on Mount Sinai, you will be the first letter of the first word that I will utter to them."

The letter 'A' felt a little relieved. In fact he chuckled slightly to himself when Hashem said the word 'Utter'... Because it sounded like the thing that is found underneath cows which he thought to be funny.

Hashem continued.
"With regard to your complaint about 'B' starting the word 'Boxers', don't be so upset. In fact, to ease your pain, I will give you another very important word. You will be the starting letter of the word 'Appendix' which is part of every single person in the world."
"You will also be the first letter of the best player on the Canadiens... Alexei Kovalev." (Okay, about the Canadiens I'm just making it up. It didn't really happen that way)

The letter 'A' was much more at ease now. He looked up at Hashem's metaphoric face from his snuggled little spot, tucked underneath Hashem's metaphoric arms and asked "But what about 'B' starting with the word 'Beautiful'?

"Ahh" Answered hashem calmly. "There will come a time in the future, when a little girl will be born to the Myhill family. She will also be the neice of "The Mitzvah Man." When she comes to the world, you will come in to play a major role. In fact a crucial role to creation."
"You see," said hashem. "She will be 'Adorable'

The letter 'A' jumped off of Hashem's metaphoric lap and turned to Hashem happily.

"Yaaaaay! I'm so happy to belong to Lei-Lei Myhill. Now can I go play some X-box with 'Q' and 'V'?"

Hashem smiled at the letter 'A'. "Yes, you can now go and play with them"

... And the letter 'A' went on his way.



Kovi and The Mitzvah Man. He's not as spaced as he may seem in this picture. Neither am I! He also started crawling already and has his two front bottom teeth already.


Did I mention that he's extremely strong. He stands. Bli Ayin Hora. He's also a genius and a prodigy.


The proud Ta. Shua.

Last update: I will be teaching in Oholei Torah every day for two hours now. Fourth grade kids in the afternoon. I need to give a sample class on Sunday in front of the principal and the morning teachers. Here's my mental reminder to wear some waterproof pants on Sunday.


And finally, I'd like to end off with this thought that struck me last night: With modern technology nowadays, you never see any phone boxes anymore. If that is the case, then how does Superman survive??

And that's all - until the next post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the best story I have EVER heard!!! What comes around goes around, huh? I check your blog daily to seee if there are any new pics of the fam and all (so that I can post them on my facebook), but now I see how this works... I post pix on facebook and then you use then to post on your blog. I think you should post about the elections that are coming up, that's a big one! Tada for now!

Friday, October 31, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!''Luvin IT"

Dudy

Friday, October 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter