Yichus Shmichus.
This sounds cheesy. In this little post I will boast about a relative of mine who is quite talented. A very close relative, who I've just come across his website and am excited enough to publicize his achievements.
His website is here. His name is Phillip Hersh and He is my cousin. He's also extremely talented by the fact that he can copy over fifty voices. He has a radio program apparently. Listen to samples on his website. Some of them are cute.
Good Shabbos.
His website is here. His name is Phillip Hersh and He is my cousin. He's also extremely talented by the fact that he can copy over fifty voices. He has a radio program apparently. Listen to samples on his website. Some of them are cute.
Good Shabbos.

2 Comments:
Yeah. My main man Fishel!!
Yup...
Hey!!! I just realized something. Are you thinking what I'm thinking??!! (lol)
Yeah, he lives in LA
Post a Comment
<< Home