Monday, January 30, 2006

Past couple of "Ottawa" days

Once again I find myself sitting here in my room, hitting this wierd board with my fingers, making a flickering box on the desk spell words and form little crazy pictures and thoughts that are NOT meant to be shared. Like for example, the fact that it's 2 in the morning and I'm eating french fries. Again I can't sleep and just decided to doodle with this electronic machine and then to post it on my favorite cyber home!
Anyways, this past Shabbos was great. I actually got Tehillim done early this time. Only by Krias HaTorah! But then after Davvening, there was this Kiddush where all the other Bochurim went. It was sort of an engagement party'ish Farbrengen for Harav Dovi Small. It was real nice and we fianlly got to finish after Shabbos. I said lots of L'chaim and was in very good spirits afterwards (Ha! Get the pun?? very good spirits?? Hey! Tell that joke to my mother, so she can know how funny I can be!!). The good mood only lasted several minutes. Before I totally passed out in bed for about an hour or so...
Motzaei Shabbos at nine "pee emm" (Ha! Again with a funny joke. *giggle giggle*) began the most amazing Peulah so far in this Yeshiva session. HaMashpia Shneur hayes decided that in order to be "Shtus Dekdusha'd" and all strapped up and ready for Yud Shvat, he's going to make a Basi Legani marathon. It basically was this 24 hour period, where each Bochur sees how long he can survive with learning Basi LeGani. It was amazing. I showed up at 9:30pm and there were several Bochurim throughout Zal learning Maamorim. I taught some Bochurim various Oysiyos over the course of the night. The marathon lasted all 24 hours from 9 to 9 with a total of about 8 Bochurim sitting in Zal for 24 hours Retzufim and (almost all the time) learning Basi Legani solely for the Rebbe Me"Ham! I was so impressed. Really! It must've been a massive Nachas Ruach for the Rebbe! Kol Hakavod to them. I myself stayed up the whole night and only went to sleep for like 5 hours in the morning after Davvening. I then finished my quota for Smicha. Free'd myself from the stress and kicked off the rest of my day.
Tommorrow afternoon I go home. YAY!

p.s. Shoch didn't want to upload the pictures of the past few days from his computer onto my hard drive. He claimed that he was too tired. Therefore I wasn't able to put any pictures up on this post. If anybody has any problem with this (Which, I hope they DO!), please post it freely on the comments. Obviously, this site is not censored by any Hanholo members and therefore anyone may be freely trashed as pleased... Unlike some other folk who are carefully scrutinized in their every blog movements... *cough cough*!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chutzpah :( but i can take a hint.. guess you're not who i thought you were..

Tuesday, January 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter