Monday, January 30, 2006

KUNG HEI FAH CHOY! (did I say that right?)








Happy 'chinese' new year everyone! 'kung hei fah choi, fai si dai loy!!' Loosely translated: happy new year, give me presents... or something along those lines. My fond memories of this memorable occasion exactly one year ago... Eli Golan going around acting like a maniac, the famous, or shall I say infamous "scavenger hunt" (I think the boys won!!), the fireworks from the boat, pizza, acrobats.

These pictures are some scenarios I would love to have been in now!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch. those pictures hurt to look at, im unstable as it is at 2am. bring your hard drive to NY. cya

Monday, January 30, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Aaight. See ya in a couple of days! We have to seriously Farbreng! I have so much to tell you. Seriously!

Monday, January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really ?!

Monday, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Avrohom Boruch and Binie said...

lol...i just rewatched the "dragon dance"...and a million other video clips..i have some awsome footage from the aprt...chabad...elevators...taxis....etc......ill bring it all to the "reunion"....

Monday, January 30, 2006  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Awesome! I really can't wait for it.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter