Can't post pictures
This computer ticks me off. I can't post any pictures of anything here. It way too slow. But anyways, There was this massive snowstorm here in Ottawa. Two feet of snow. Hectic! (Especially when you're walking around in slippers like me).
We had our first Chanukah play tonight. It was in some party place. The JCC was having a camp reunion for all their wonderful kinderlach from this past summer (Obvioulsy nothing 'too' Jewish) and we were invited to come and perform and entertain these Little Chico's and Chica's. It was fun. We came all nervous (It was our first play), not sure of what we were dealing with. There were about 170 kids and parents hanging around the place playing arcades, jumping in those ball thingy's.
Anyways, I don't like making these massive articles anymore. But the play was great. I obvioulsy screw3ed up on some lines, but I had so much fun and In think everyone loved it. It was definitely very entertaining and will only get better.
A Gutt voch, and I'll post pictures and longer updates when I next get the chance!
We had our first Chanukah play tonight. It was in some party place. The JCC was having a camp reunion for all their wonderful kinderlach from this past summer (Obvioulsy nothing 'too' Jewish) and we were invited to come and perform and entertain these Little Chico's and Chica's. It was fun. We came all nervous (It was our first play), not sure of what we were dealing with. There were about 170 kids and parents hanging around the place playing arcades, jumping in those ball thingy's.
Anyways, I don't like making these massive articles anymore. But the play was great. I obvioulsy screw3ed up on some lines, but I had so much fun and In think everyone loved it. It was definitely very entertaining and will only get better.
A Gutt voch, and I'll post pictures and longer updates when I next get the chance!

3 Comments:
"you know what idius?, i dont trust you! go on without me... you have your dreidel with you????"
----grin from ear to ear-----
glad to hear it went ok! g'luck with the rest of them....
lol....internet......yeh....internet... give me 5......huh?....dont forget the iguina feeeeeeeeetttt!!!! with chazones..........benny i see the "curse" is working...haa
Thanks Aybei... You always make me feel so good. The CURSE will never descend upon me!
Our second performance tonight was instead of Seder Chassidus. It was shown to the whole Yeshiva (Whatever was left of it from the Lech Lecha trip) and some women's Farbrengen that was taking place upstairs came down to watch it also.
It was great... some more mistakes.
Tommorrow night, we go to New York. From there, we travel the long and arduous (Did I spell that correctly??) journey to Coral Springs Florida, where we set up camp and continue our Shlichus of the Rebbe.
Post a Comment
<< Home