I MET THE BAKER BROTHERS!
Well, I'm back from the coolest city in the world. I'm now back at 'my parents' home (I like saying that. It makes me feel like my real home is HK). I know that I will miss the place like crazy.
My new home as of the next two days will be Ottawa, Canada. we were 11 staff in Tishrei. But 4 of the staff are not comng back. 2 of them are getting married, one of them being my bro. The other 2 are moving to a real Smicha program.
Everyone's saying that Yeshiva Ateres Menachem of Ottawa is going down this year. It's going to fall apart and all. They were all wondering why I'm going back. My answer was simple "If Yeshiva goes down this year, I'm SOOOO going down with it!" I'm so excited about this year, regardless if I'm suicidal at the years end (naaa, just kidding). I'm seriously pumped about this all.
But to the bad news: I'm crazy about Hong Kong. I think I may have to go into Diamonds or Electronics just so that I can visit Hong Kong often.
Oh, for Mosh! I bought the Shwekey cd... it's awesome. Al Naharois bovel... It's like Yisrolik predicted, I'm listening to it day and night. In another week I'll be sick of it.
That was an awesome Motzaei Shabbos. Aybei, can you send me the pictures of it!!!
I met the Baker brothers for the first time in my entire life. It was amazing! I was at this wedding the other night and Yisrolik decided to introduce me to them. I said hello and had to run to catch my Heiman's. But hopefully it will be the first of many meetings. I'M THEIR BIGGESTEST FAN!!!!
Alrighty! I hope I have everyone's prayers for my upcoming year in Ottawa Canada. The city with the 'so far' best hockey team in the NHL, the city with the best Bochurim's hockey team as well... The Ottawa Beinuni's (I'm #98), The city which holds the man who controls my country! and all that stuff.
*Soon Moshiach will be coming*
Oh right! a good liner before I go: "I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 35 years!"
My new home as of the next two days will be Ottawa, Canada. we were 11 staff in Tishrei. But 4 of the staff are not comng back. 2 of them are getting married, one of them being my bro. The other 2 are moving to a real Smicha program.
Everyone's saying that Yeshiva Ateres Menachem of Ottawa is going down this year. It's going to fall apart and all. They were all wondering why I'm going back. My answer was simple "If Yeshiva goes down this year, I'm SOOOO going down with it!" I'm so excited about this year, regardless if I'm suicidal at the years end (naaa, just kidding). I'm seriously pumped about this all.
But to the bad news: I'm crazy about Hong Kong. I think I may have to go into Diamonds or Electronics just so that I can visit Hong Kong often.
Oh, for Mosh! I bought the Shwekey cd... it's awesome. Al Naharois bovel... It's like Yisrolik predicted, I'm listening to it day and night. In another week I'll be sick of it.
That was an awesome Motzaei Shabbos. Aybei, can you send me the pictures of it!!!
I met the Baker brothers for the first time in my entire life. It was amazing! I was at this wedding the other night and Yisrolik decided to introduce me to them. I said hello and had to run to catch my Heiman's. But hopefully it will be the first of many meetings. I'M THEIR BIGGESTEST FAN!!!!
Alrighty! I hope I have everyone's prayers for my upcoming year in Ottawa Canada. The city with the 'so far' best hockey team in the NHL, the city with the best Bochurim's hockey team as well... The Ottawa Beinuni's (I'm #98), The city which holds the man who controls my country! and all that stuff.
*Soon Moshiach will be coming*
Oh right! a good liner before I go: "I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 35 years!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home