Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hectic sunday


Awesome day today. Originally it was supposed to be paintballing for the older kids. But that didn't work out (The usual Hershky routine preparation). So we arranged airsoft shooting for the whole afternoon. It was so awesome! I've never been airsoft shooting before. What it is, is this B.B. gun that they give you with like 2000 plastic B.B.'s. It hurts less than painballs, but it's a million times more realistic. The kids and us had an absolute blast!
We had supper in the portable Sukkah and then took the tiresome one hour bus ride back. I'm now wiped out. Tommorrow, I go back to Shenzhen just to pick up all my Yarlmukah's, my suits and my shirts and stuff. I'll probably get another pair of glasses as well.

Aaight, Catcha'! There's a meeting in about 10 minutes for the new M.I.B.'s with the Rabbi and Rebbetzin. Rumor has it that there will be alot of fireworks shooting tonight. The topics planned for tonight are Shiurim, Minyan problems and general Seder issues. Man I miss those. I'm going to be watching from my Garden view window!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter