Thursday, October 20, 2005

First two days of Sukkot!

Haha! I'm back. First two days of our festival of huts 5766 is now history!

So far, the weather had been amazing. breezes all through. No rain at all. Compared to last years heat wave. This is great.
Yesterday was like a hang out all day in the Sukkah. We just played chess, learned Ma'amorim and Sichos a whole day. There were like 30 people in the Sukkah from the Meal after Shacharit until after Havdalla. It was alot of fun.
Today, the first day of Chol Hamoed, we did some program for the Carmel school at lunchtime. Just like last year (Everyone was asking me "Eifo Shlo-mee??"). Except that this years game was a total disaster. We played Sukkot mad lib with grades 3-5. It was horrible. Nobody was paying attention, they were all just making trouble. If it would have been my first month here, I would have just started crying. But being that I've been here a year already, I could not care less. I made a L'chaim afterwards for the tremendous flop that we had in the game. It was totally awesome! Anyways, perhaps I'll post some pictures online soon of the games.

My brother has been on the phone for 2 hours and 15 minutes already and it doesn't look like he's getting off too quickly.

Catcha' later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter