Mexico update... long overdue!
It's been two point six forevers since I've last blogged.
"Mexico City driving is the world's biggest pileup accident waiting to happen."
"For those who claim that having female flight attendants is not tznius... I was on a flight the other day and there were only male flight attendants on board. It was truly a weird and uncomfortable, if not even untznius experience."
***
And in some other updates on life... I thought of some killer lyrics for a song chorus... I obviously have the killer tune to the words as well, but it's too late now to post them.
CHORUS:
Father I'm losing this life so confusing
Please help and give me a clue
Son don't dispair, if you listen you'll hear.
I am whispering just what to do
Kindle the flame of a candle so tiny
and brighten a world so obscure
All that you need is another good deed
and redemption will come through that door.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home