Friday, February 06, 2009

Kovi Kein Ayin Hora. If love is cloud #9. Then I'm on #16.




13 Comments:

Blogger the sabra said...

hehe the second one is so cute.

looks like he's wearin a yarmulka.

he has to know me.

Saturday, February 07, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! His first word was sabra!

Sunday, February 08, 2009  
Blogger the sabra said...

Figured.
K, all's good, baruch hashem. (chutz m'hagalut)

Sunday, February 08, 2009  
Blogger Baruch said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsIWfgoFaP8&feature=related

did you know about this?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

I had no idea. But I'm touched.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009  
Blogger the sabra said...

see, sonia-i told you...

Thursday, February 12, 2009  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Secret messages will not be tolerated on this blog.

Thursday, February 12, 2009  
Blogger the sabra said...

..UNTIL THE 18TH OF SHEVAT, 5769.


Oh hey! That's today! YES! We can continue our secret messages.

Sonia, spa latvia crooked mangoes, purple shirts. K?

Thursday, February 12, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mendel, Patach Alef, Yud, Komatz Daled, Koobootz vov, nun, tes, segol kuf, reish.

Secret codes...

Thursday, February 12, 2009  
Blogger the sabra said...

pfffff nearly sprayed my orange juice everywhere.

OMG! SONIA! For real this time--remember when we sprayed the carnival'nikim in chevroin?

HEEHEEHEEE

(Benzion HaShliach (calm down merkos), make sure sonny sees this. Takk!)

Thursday, February 12, 2009  
Blogger Baruch said...

ummmm
don't mean to rain on your parade or anysing, bit i think he meant BennY Schmidt (not Ch'V that there would be any reason why it wouldn't be you... but it's hard to imagine that he wouldn't tell you about it)
Then again, you nevah know.

btw i'm really digging the new "ficial" sounding blogger name. Very "cough cough" appropriate

Saturday, February 14, 2009  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Attention Bruce... It's not a new name. It's another gmail account that I have for the Chabad House that I was logged into when I wrote the comment. I'm still a Mitzvah Man.

And BTW, you are raining down on my parade. I was so inspired and POOF! You ruined it.

jk. You're probably right. But I still love the song and meant every word that I wrote.

Sunday, February 15, 2009  
Blogger Baruch said...

right on
just playing it safe here

Sunday, February 15, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter