Few things. I'm busy!
I'm really busy lately. That's why this blog has been quietly humming to itself in the corner of my mind the entire week.
But here are a couple of points that I quickly want to let everyone know about.
1) I love Mendelbaum in 770. On Pesach Sheni, I was Davvening and started doing Tachnun. If not for Mendelbaum, I would have finished off the whole Tachanun and thus wasted several more minutes of my precious day. Mendelbaum did a noble thing. He screamed at me for saying Tachanun, ranting about how only Misnagdim do Tachanun... Nunu!!
2) The best line I heard this week is from the video I'm posting below. I'm not going to embed the video onto the blog, because he says some non Chassidish things on the video and I don't want to support anything that's not totally Chassidish (My kid will be checking this all out in fifteen years or so)... But the best line is "The Chitas is the Swiss army of Sforim!"
OOOOsh!!!
This Frumsatire dude actually has some funny stuff. Click here for the video I'm talking about from him.
But here are a couple of points that I quickly want to let everyone know about.
1) I love Mendelbaum in 770. On Pesach Sheni, I was Davvening and started doing Tachnun. If not for Mendelbaum, I would have finished off the whole Tachanun and thus wasted several more minutes of my precious day. Mendelbaum did a noble thing. He screamed at me for saying Tachanun, ranting about how only Misnagdim do Tachanun... Nunu!!
2) The best line I heard this week is from the video I'm posting below. I'm not going to embed the video onto the blog, because he says some non Chassidish things on the video and I don't want to support anything that's not totally Chassidish (My kid will be checking this all out in fifteen years or so)... But the best line is "The Chitas is the Swiss army of Sforim!"
OOOOsh!!!
This Frumsatire dude actually has some funny stuff. Click here for the video I'm talking about from him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home