Da-na-na-na Lecha Doh-dee!
These are the words I hear sung about ten times a day while lazying around in the Lewish Children's Museums game show room. It's an accapella song by Six13 and after about a thousand times listening to it over and over again, it gets kind of boring.
It's currently five minutes before my next show...
One of the groups came early, so there are about 25 kids jumping around the entire room and making a wreck of it, while I fearfully cuddle in my little "hole in the corner" called my dressing room.
I sit here terrified and listen to the muffled shouts from annoyed counselors on the other side of the door.
"Ryan, stop climbing and sit down!!"
"Yo! Have a seat and stop breaking the microphones!!"
(Cry of some seven year old) "Yeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaww"
What the heck am I doing inside this tiny cubicle typing away on my blog, when I should be outside making some sort of order with the kids?!!
I'm going to walk out for the show and I'll be greeted by a screen that's cracked, a fallen projector laying on the carpet, Carpet torn bleachers and paint coming off the walls. I will be about to cry, when one of the couselors will come up to me, smile and say in my ear "Yeah, they're a wild bunch wouldn't you say?!"
I'm going to go out now and make another fool of myself!!
Goodbye wonderful blog. Hello cruel world!
It's currently five minutes before my next show...
One of the groups came early, so there are about 25 kids jumping around the entire room and making a wreck of it, while I fearfully cuddle in my little "hole in the corner" called my dressing room.
I sit here terrified and listen to the muffled shouts from annoyed counselors on the other side of the door.
"Ryan, stop climbing and sit down!!"
"Yo! Have a seat and stop breaking the microphones!!"
(Cry of some seven year old) "Yeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaww"
What the heck am I doing inside this tiny cubicle typing away on my blog, when I should be outside making some sort of order with the kids?!!
I'm going to walk out for the show and I'll be greeted by a screen that's cracked, a fallen projector laying on the carpet, Carpet torn bleachers and paint coming off the walls. I will be about to cry, when one of the couselors will come up to me, smile and say in my ear "Yeah, they're a wild bunch wouldn't you say?!"
I'm going to go out now and make another fool of myself!!
Goodbye wonderful blog. Hello cruel world!

7 Comments:
ahh come on benny its not all that bad.................
Benny, your sister is AMAZING!!!!!
THANK YOU G-D
For all of our viewers who just tuned in ..........Shua Naparstek is Madly In Love!!!!
btw i just took my fathers car in for service and for get this....TIRE ROTATION you cant make stuff like that up
how the heck do they think i got to the gd forsaken place do they think i just skidded down there?!!
i do enough tire rotation on my own i actually consider myself a fairly skilled tire rotaterer (the trick which i found helped me the most was to just apply some slight pressure to the gas pedal) so i see no reason why i should have to pay a filthy mechanic to do it for me.....
apparently ppl pay 4 this type of thing so i am gonna start myself a little tire rotation company
next year when im married (plz gd)and my wife sends me shopping, i will (for a very hefty price) rotate your tires wherever i need to go whether it be up and down kingston or whether i will be sent to buy matching scented handtowels from bed bath and beyond your tires will come back fully rotated and that is a guarantee
whatever im in love and i cant fall asleep please forgive me
ps benny call me plz
2 months 3 weeks and a day till my wedding at this rate i may not survive
Wires - Your comments are naught when compared with the zany comment of my soon to be Bro-in-law Joshy pie.
And Joshy pipe - Oy joshy pie Joshy pie, I was just eating with mine wonderful Aishes Chayil, and I asked her to pasta' pasta please. I thought that was cool. Good Shabbos dude (and to your wonderful Dudette... who just so happens to be my bester shvester!)
10 points to Benny for correct usage of the "zany" word in a sentence plus another million for being brave enough to call me "Joshie pie" in a public forum!!!!
ahh benny benny
i don't even dream of competing with "josh(ie pie)" :-)
( p.s. in connection to what i said earlier i imagine it's worse ;) )
Thanks. ANd Joshie-pie... YAAAAAAY! I'm winning.
Post a Comment
<< Home