almost.. and notice i say almost, in competition with the hawaiian's. getting there. off topic, mazal tov al the latest avtzon addition. look related?!
Can't tell yet. The baby isn't running into me and annoyingly rubbing her hand against my beard like the other kids yet. I think I'm just gonna' let her grow up a bit and see what she turns into.
you're gonna stay there that long?! what happened to GOOD BYE party for the men in black?? requested to relay regards to you and shl. from the lady who visited hk from israel earlier this yr, corinne/chana - or wtv she goes by.
i feel sorry for you. for tisha chadoshim you were working on' planning and designing a yarlmukah (sounds chinese) for the avtzon newcomer...might as well use it for a parachute or somthing.
Thanks anonymous - or wtvr you are for the kind regards from Corrine/Chana - or wtvr she goes by. I Remember her and I send back regards. Tell her - or wtvr she is, that we have the dvd from our show still and I thank her and her Zivug sincerely for it
6 Comments:
almost.. and notice i say almost, in competition with the hawaiian's. getting there. off topic, mazal tov al the latest avtzon addition. look related?!
Can't tell yet. The baby isn't running into me and annoyingly rubbing her hand against my beard like the other kids yet. I think I'm just gonna' let her grow up a bit and see what she turns into.
you're gonna stay there that long?! what happened to GOOD BYE party for the men in black?? requested to relay regards to you and shl. from the lady who visited hk from israel earlier this yr, corinne/chana - or wtv she goes by.
i feel sorry for you. for tisha chadoshim you were working on' planning and designing a yarlmukah (sounds chinese) for the avtzon newcomer...might as well use it for a parachute or somthing.
Thanks anonymous - or wtvr you are for the kind regards from Corrine/Chana - or wtvr she goes by.
I Remember her and I send back regards. Tell her - or wtvr she is, that we have the dvd from our show still and I thank her and her Zivug sincerely for it
ana nafshi yarmulkasi yehavis....that yarmulka is atzmus umihus shel benny milubash biyarmulka gashmi...
Post a Comment
<< Home