Tuesday, May 31, 2005

HELP!!!

Aaight, I think that it's enough pictures to keep busy with for awhile... I'm beginning to get obsessed with this blog thing. It's really cool and the pictures are very good quality. Relatively! But anyways, here I am in HK, three weeks left to this place and just waiting for the time, when my foot will step into that Cathay pacific flight bound for New York. I know it's 16 hours long (Retzufim!)... ugh! But if that's what it takes to get home and out of this Chinese box, then HINEINI! I am so ready to do just that.
I'm going to post pictures of my new custon made Yarlmukahs's which I made in Shenzhen... Oh, will they ever compete with the Hawaiin Yarlmukah's (naaa, just kidding! mine are only one sided:)) But seriously, I have zebra prints, camouflage print, corduroide (OKay, another spelling mistake), Newspaper printing and more. And, the best part of it is: They're as chassidish as they come! They're major Tatty Yarlmukeh's. Six pieces (K'neged the six middos, from Chesed until Yesod), double covering! I am absolutely in love with them. I'm going back to get more IY"H one of these days, if anyone wants to order one, let me know!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes we see you are obsessed with the blog thing.
You take the picture.
You post it.
You write the blog.
You comment.
No one else gets involved, and you dont even notice it. I think we can pass that for obsession.
Keep it up, and oh - get me a nice yarmulka please.

Saturday, June 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

six midos?....now you are sounding holy, im sure the ladybug one for example, means very special things in the upper realms.....
dont make one for yesod shebiyesod...or you might get sent home even earlier then you thought.
asta la vista.

Saturday, June 04, 2005  
Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Oh! You make fun of me, and then ask me to get you a kippah???!!!!! What's wrong with you!!!!!!??

Sunday, June 05, 2005  
Blogger Editor said...

Nice Kipa.
don't you know a lady bug is called a "meshichel" in Yiddish.
Its a messianic yarmulkeh.

Nice blog!

Sunday, June 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Website Counter